進撃の巨人

 I do not normally watch Anime or really TV at all, but I heard the last season of Attack on Titan is finishing soon and I decided to start watching it as I have heard it is very good. I only really had time to watch the first episode so I cannot make too much of a judgement, but so far it looks good. There are parts where I am not the biggest fan of the animation, but that's not a huge deal. I was able to recognise a fair amount of vocabulary and sentence structures, which is good.

Attack on Titan (TV Series 2013–2023) - IMDb

Comments

  1. I have been watching this show with one of my roommates since last semester. We just finished season 3. What a great show. It is in my top 10, a highly competitive ranking. Unfortunately, I think it will be about a year until it is completely finished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts